Sign in to follow this  
spilok

Bought the Eaglesoft Raytheon Premier 1.....

I pulled the trigger on the Eaglesoft Raytheon Premier 1 Business Jet this afternoon. I haven't had so much fun in an aircraft for a long time. This is a wonderfully fast, beautifully-rendered corporate piece of jet artistry. I love it, and it's super-frame friendly. Took a quick hop from KABE to KBOS in weather with GEX and FEX and I loved flying past New York City enroute to Logan. The liveries are great looking, and the feel of this bird with my Microsoft FF2 (using Russell Dirk's FS Force) joystick make me wanting to come back for much more.I don't work for anyone associated with Flight Simulation, and many of you know me from this forum.I enthusiastically endorse this small jet as a great fun for a really fair price.

Guest 413X3

I'm saving my cash for the turbo cirrus but might pick this one up in a few months. how is the quality of the vc, can you read all the writing?

Guest essoblue

So Russell Dirk's FS Force works in FSX then?

I like the VC...perhaps a little too bright at night, and there doesn't seem to be a way to turn down the intensity, but it is easy to adjust to it. All of the switches do not work in the VC, but the most important ones(in my opinion)do.Yes, FS Force works great in FSX (version 2). I'm seeing that these Microsoft FF2 joysticks are selling on Ebay for up to $285.00. Amazing. I hope it never breaks because there doesn't seem to be an "equal" replacement.