Sign in to follow this  
Guest hadu

ils freq eddf 07L

Guest hadu

Is there somebody who knows the old freq?It is now 110.10 but I have a problem after testing Aerosoft software with the result that FSX does not know the 07L freq anymore.I uninstalled but have a problem.Perhaps fsx is using the old freq?hadu

Guest jshyluk

Whatever frequency FSX is using should show up on the Map screen. Just click on the airport, and all of the freqs will be listed.The oldest data I have shows 07L to be at 110.1, which is listed on plates from 2004. I found a website from I think 1998 - 2000 that has EDDF 07L as 110.1.DO NOT USE THIS INFORMATION FOR REAL WORLD NAVIGATION!!!These frequencies may or may not match real world frequencies, and are to be used only for simulation and entertainment purposes. The opinions discussed in this message are my own, and may or may not reflect the official opinion of AVSIM.com on this topic, if any.Jeff ShylukAssistant Managing EditorSenior Staff ReviewerAVSIM

I have an old chart also, going back to 1991 and EDDF RW07L ILS is listed as 110.10.Stu

i7 12700K , 32GB RAM @3600MHz, Asus Z690-Plus D4 MB, Gainward 4090 RTX Graphics, 850W Corsair PSU, Kraken AIO watercooler, Nvme 1TB ssd, 1TB ssd, 500GB ssd.

Guest hadu

Thanks for your answer!Strange. since Aerosoft, fsx does not respond to this ILS freq. I tried with a simple plane and no recognition at 110.10.I tried EDDL 23L Ils and there was no problem.I have no explanation for this behaviour and I thougt there was an old ILs freq.Thanks anyway, the search goes on.Hadu

>Thanks for your answer!>>Strange. since Aerosoft, fsx does not respond to this ILS>freq.> I tried with a simple plane and no recognition at 110.10.>I tried EDDL 23L Ils and there was no problem.>>I have no explanation for this behaviour and I thougt there>was an old ILs freq.>>Thanks anyway, the search goes on.>>>Hadu>HaduWhose airport are you using for the AFCAD style design. Was the AFCAD designed airport done with ADE, FSXP, AFCAD, a converter or AFX.EDDF is one of the most complex stock airports in the FS database. That is due to the default code single end closure of some runways, no Start Locations for some runways, double stack runways for aircraft based on EW values in the aircraft.cfg and stacked ILS transmitters in both the runway properties and the approach code. Many Airport and scenery designers destroy the working part of EDDF thinking FS9 and FSX did not know what they were doing so things get changed. Temporarily remove any 3rd party AFCAD type bgl so FS can load the stock APX airport bgl along with the 3rd party scenery. Now recheck the ILS in question to see if it works. If the ILS transmitter still refuses to work then another airport is corrupting your ILS at EDDF. This is a known issue with certain airport utilities in use today.When all else fails use ADE to design a airport. It is the only Utility designed to address all the additional complex airports such as EDDF in the FS database.

Guest hadu

THanks all for your answer.I found the solution.I removed *.bgl files and expected fsx to use the default ils freqs.But obviously it is not that simple.After a complete uninstall the Ils returned.I do not know what interference caused the problem.There must have been, beside the *.bgl files, something else that blocked a normal default reading of the ILS.THanks anyway,Hadu