Sign in to follow this  
dickdavis229

I missed this available generic FMC.

I highly recommend this package.There is a slight learning curve, but once one gets the hang of it a bit and asks a question or two, it really becomes a pretty simple application. There are a multitude of combinations available as well between the ten gauges. Primary to me personally are the Smith FMC and the MCU, but I am sure some of the rest of them will kick in as more potential panel applications are examined. Originating or importing flight plans is a snap as well (simple cut and paste out of "My documents > Flight Simulator Files" or "Flight Simulator X Files" to the "isg>FlightPlans" folder.Ernie gives patient and prompt support as well.Another big thank you to MadDog and Jim for pointing me toward this package. This provides another great upgrade for all my BisJets along with a few other birds.Happy flying:RTH

>Another big thank you to MadDog and Jim for pointing me toward>this package. This provides another great upgrade for all my>BisJets along with a few other birds.You are most welcome. I must say, that although I've been called many things in my life, "Jim" is is not one of them... ;)Bill

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Bill... I think they just mis-spelled GEM :-smile12

Dr Zane Gard

Posted Image

Sr Staff Reviewer AVSIM

Private Pilot ASEL since 1986 IFR 2010

AOPA 00915027

American Mensa 100314888

My appologies Bill:I want to blame it on a senior moment, but it was just dumb with this bad memory I have always had.My keyboard like my mouth sometimes speaks before my mind kicks in.Thanks again for your kind help.RTH

Guest essoblue

Prompted by this thread I went ahead and purchased the ISG product and I can thoroughly recommend it. Having tried it out with the HNAC A300 and my enjoyment this great freeware aircraft and panel has been enhanced no end. Im looking forward to enhancing the freeware dassault Falcon 50 next. Already another great freeware addon ISG guages are going to make this aircraft a beaut to fly. Thanks very much Ernie Alston for a product that's worth every penny.

Totally agree!Me too on the Falcon 50.Added to this the entire Eaglesoft BisJet hanger (of cours payeare) along with the Gulfstream V (my present favorite). Many others such as the PMDG Express B1900D, Dehavilland DH8 too.Makes many freeware aircraft equal to or superior to some payeare as well as updating some payeare birds IMHO.Thanks for your reply as well as another thanks to Ernie:RTH

Guest PPSFA

The Falcon and the G-V are two of my favorite planes, I havent seen any for FSX, only FS9, are you saying they are available? Links?TIA

Guest essoblue

Sorry, I gave the impression I was talking about the Falcon 50 in FSX. (I know this is the FSX forum). I'm using it in FS9 and don't think it's been adapted for FSX. Might be wrong. Someone will no doubt, let us know shortly.

If you are willing to adapt to a different panel, it flys beautifully in FSX as well. Not quite what it was for FS9 (the panel), but it is still a beautiful bird. Respectfully:RTH

Maybe I missed this looking too quickly over this thread. Can the navdata in either of these be updated to stay current with the ever changing Terminal Procedures and way points?

Guest nshahzad
Maybe I missed this looking too quickly over this thread. Can the navdata in either of these be updated to stay current with the ever changing Terminal Procedures and way points?
I see their site has AIRAC 0811 avail. I think 0812 is the latest?This control the autopilot, etc as well correct?