Sign in to follow this  
spilok

Plum Island, the new "Emma Field"?

Released today, this scenery is really beautiful and reminds Emma Field for those who loved this addon.Bill Womack has made a fantastic job here, based on real photos and with his well-known talent.Screens here:http://screenart.proboards101.com/index.cg...ddon&thread=164

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 ULTRA GAMING //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Guest tcable

I'm just down the road in Boston as I type.Been there about 15 years back as an active pilot :)

A really nice looking scenery. Really love the small GA fields for some reason. Good price too. Getting my plastic ready.

Thanks, guys. I just happened by and noticed this post. I'm happy with PI. If you want to see a full accounting of the development of it, visit my blog at http://iblueyonder.wordpress.com/ . Looking forward to more New England airports! And of course, the "real" Emma as well.

Can't seem to complete the download on this scenery. It goes for a while, and aborts. I'm using the correct website, and I have no other problems downloading files. Anyone else experience this?Stan

thanks for going with the Flight1 wrap. I'm finding that's my favorite purchase method.scott s..

I was on the Beta tem of this and it's great. I like it so much I'm making a sound pack for it.I will release that when I finish it.Great job Bill...Joe W

Guest essoblue

Great shots, but is it me or have those shots been a bit over sharpened. look at those clouds. They look as if they've been painted onto the sky.

I think Nick uses Flight Environment X's "super high definition" clouds, which are tack-sharp and very detailed.

Guest essoblue

Oh right, thanks Bill. I haven't used FEX so didn't realise you get that kind of definition. Amazingly sharp.