Sign in to follow this  
BobP

Carenado 206 for FSX?

Hi,Carenado is now offering the C U206G Stationair 6 II Regular for FSX only. I have the FS9 version running in FSX with a Carenado FSX patch and it works fine except the night lighting. Is the FSX version worth another $29 over a patched FS9 version?

It is completely rebuilt FSX 'true' model. I'm definitely going to get it, along with all the future Carenado FSX rebuilds (the Cherokee is also out).I'm sure you will see improved frame rates, along with many other issues that do not work quite right, especially if you use SP2.

Thanks. Please post your thoughts after you get it. Bob..

Guest 413X3

I had issues because I am an Nvidia user, with bluescreens and white text, when using the patched FS9 model in FSX. Carenado gave me the FSX version, and that fixed everything. She runs great. A little strange engine sounds when changing its pitch but otherwise perfect. Thanks Carenado! Another happy customer!