Sign in to follow this  
MachTwo

Best Concorde for FSX

Guest kd001

I am looking for your opinions as to the best FSX Concorde currently available (payware or freeware). What I am looking for should ideally have a good exterior model, a good virtual cockpit and obviously a realistic flight model. I have been waiting for the FSX version of ALtitude Concorde but it looks like that will be in development for wa while. So any ideas would be welcome.Thanks

Guest JIMJAM

If you are a real Concorde fan than you might consider reinstalling FS9.First off, no FSX Concorde is available and maybe never will.Second, if it was,can you imagine the performance hit of running FSX and the Concorde into a large airport!When I flew the sstsim Concorde, I rarely had time to sightsee during take off,climb,descend and landing phase.During cruise in FSX at mach2 plus,all you are going to see is a blurry mess anyways.Ive considered reinstalling fs9 just for my heavies and payware major aiports and leaving fsx for the GA and helis.I do miss the Concorde also.

JIMJAM,"First off, no FSX Concorde is available and maybe never will."[/font color]We're working on it as I type. Have you seen the expertise our development team has? :) We'll be showing off some more previews and features soon."Second, if it was, can you imagine the performance hit of running FSX and the Concorde into a large airport!"We've invested a lot of development time into performance related methods, so we think you'll be pleasantly surprised with the results!I'm pleased to hear you're still enjoying the Concorde in FS9.Regards,Andrewhttp://www.flightsimlabs.com/images/forum/...SLDeveloper.jpg

Andrew Wilson

sig_fslDeveloper.jpg