Sign in to follow this  
Guest SkullxBones

Highest resolution meshes available?

Hi The highest res mesh I have installed is a 10 meter mesh for Hawaii - which works very well - especially when used in conjunction with TileProxy.Does anybody know of any other 10 meter meshes available?Thanks Barry

Acceleration contains 3m LIDAR Mesh for Mt St Helens in support of the mission there.That particular mesh was exported with custom fraction bits to capture the topography of the mountain meadows better and avoid "stairstepping".

FSDreamscapes also have a 5m mesh for the UK, and Horizon's GenX England & Wales photo scenery also contains a 5m mesh (slightly better looking IMHO, even though it comes from the same source data)

Thanks for the recommendation and feedback on the UK Tim...We also have 2m mesh for one whole state in the works, and we'll have all of Europe and the USA done by 2010...Will have a video out soon too :-)BTW Bazza I should mention it over at Aussim I guess :(

Dean Mountford
Ultimate VFR

Ahh it's a secret right now lol, not a very populous state but definitely has a lot of coal mines, you can even see the mounds of coal...

Dean Mountford
Ultimate VFR