Sign in to follow this  
irocx

Comms and autopilot gauge fonts not working after reins...

Over the last week I uninstalled FSX and all my addons and reinstalled everything on a new drive, but in the default aircraft the radio stack and autopilot no longer show any readouts! It's as if the fonts are not working.Here's what I installed1) FSX Deluxe2) FSX Acceleration3) LDS 7674) Coolsky Super805) Coolsky Super80 Pro6) FTX7) Aerosoft TwotterI'm not sure if the gauges where working at step 2 because I didn't notice it until after step 7.I had the FSX SDK installed previously but didn't bother to uninstall and reinstall it, could that be the problem?Maybe someone has had this issue before, ie fonts seem to be missing.Any ideas?

Matthew S

Hi Matthew, I just re-installed FSX with Acceleration and FWIW, like you, I had the SDK installed and didn't touch it, but don't have the same issue. Hopefully this allows you to at least one thing out.Regards, Kendall#1: E8500 @ 3.95 - HyperTX2 Gigabyte P35-DS3L 4GB Ballistix Tracers PC6400 EVGA 8800GT - XG's 174.74 Seagate 250GB 7200.11 CH Yoke/Pedals/Saitek Throttle Dual Monitor: Dell 2405/1905 #2: Dell 8400 3.2 H.T. 3GB PC4200 - X800XT Diamond Xtreme/Logitech X-530's

Regards, Kendall

Guest songbird

HI, had similar problem myself, uninstall/reinstall, no radio in any aircraft and no gauges in c172 at all. tried uninstall/reinstall several times, with/without service packs, but to no avail. updated driver for graphics card, still no joy. in the end after long phone call to microsoft it was determined my user profile was corrupt.I then just created a new one, deleted my old one and everything worked fine.i did recently have a virus on my machine, i also suspected silverlight as possibly causing me trouble, but i could'nt be sure.all i know is i am back flying.hope this might helpregardsjohn kelly