Sign in to follow this  
Snowfalcon

Which plane do you prefer?

I am looking at purchasing a new specalised boeing model for my FSX + TrackIR installation and wondered out of the following options you guys preferred for realism, and graphical performance:-1. Wilco / FeelThere 737 Pilot in Command2. Captain Sim 7573. Level D 7674. PMDG 747I am keen on this running well using the Virtual Cockpits along with TrackIR.Let me know you preferrence.ThanksMark

Level D 767 - I have that one and really enjoy it...Though I've heard good things about the 747 - just make sure you have a beast of a PC

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

1. While I don't have wilco's 737 I do have other products. Bugs and bad performance2. Captain Sim, I have read that positive and negative information on this aircraft. You can download an open demo from them and try it.3&4 I own both these products and they are hands down industry leaders. Both have great performance and reliability. I would buy both if i were you.

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

either of these 3. Level D 7674. PMDG 747or both of em.MAnny

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Guest j-mo

Can't go wrong with either Level D or PMDG (I have both). I might give a slight edge to PMDG. Then again, tomorrow I might flip-flop.

Guest 413X3

hands down pmdg, the option of a freighter model adds to its value, sure it costs a lot more but is worth it!the level d is nice but shows its age even in FSX when you still have to use 2d panel popups in the virtual cockpit. pmdg is fully functional vc, frame rates the same as level-d

I know you said you wanted a Boeing but the Coolsky MD-80 is GREAT on performance and complexity. The new version (PRO) has the updated cockpit with more features than the older one. I get as good FPS with it as I do in the default Cesna. Very fun to fly her!

Jim Wenham

Guest PPSFA

Ditto on the MD80, and since Boeing bought out McDonald Douglas, you could say its technicly a Boeing :-)XP Pro SP2-FSX SP2AMD FX60-8800GTS-2 Gigs RAMFEX-GEX-UTUSA-FSGenesis-and a bunch of other stuffComputer optimized by www.fs-gs.com

PMDG-747 and LDS-767 can't miss. I have both. Great documentation and helpfull forums on both.

Snowfalcon13 KRTS Reno, NV. The Valley of Speed/PMDG Beta Test Team

Windows 10 64 Pro/AMD Ryzen 3700X 8 core 3.5GHZ, ASUS ROG Strix B450-F, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO M2 Cdrive, 1TB SSD D Drive, P3D V4.5/P3D V5 HF2

32 GB  DDR 3200 RAM/Radeon RX 5700XT 8GB