Sign in to follow this  
Guest Nils79

Exciting new stuff waiting to be released....

All right..FSX Seems to have been on a holding pattern for so long. But I sense some relief is on the way. What are the new stuff that you are looking forward to that's planned for release in the very new future?I suspect these are for the very new future.1. REX.2. Aerosofts F-163. PMDG MD-114. Flight1 - Citation Mustang with its G1000 AvionicsNot sure when...but these are in the works..1. Megascenery NY2. Aerosoft's ManhattenAnything else in the near future?Manny

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Not sure what "holding pattern" and "relief" mean Manny, I enjoy it just fine without relying on 3rd party addons.I am looking forward to REX and might be checking out the Flight1 mustang. ManhattenX is not an option as I know I can't run it on current hardware, but really looking forward to TahitiX from Aerosoft.As for aircraft, any FSX native helis are what I want and really looking forward to the DoDosim huey.My number 1 addon I am waiting on is TongassX which should start beta soon, miss my AK flying!Regards, MichaelKDFW

Asus A8N32-SLI Deluxe nForce4 SLI-x16 / AMD

Best, Michael

KDFW

HelloLooking forward to:GEX EuropeRealair B60Carenado's new Beech V35 (i wish)