Sign in to follow this  
Guest Shalomar

B747 autopilot switch??

Not much of a jet jockey myself - but feeling a bit bored so am having a play around with them I can't for the life of me find the main autopilot switch - the allocated keyboard stroke works , but no switch in the VC??Barry

Guest j-mo

Switch to the 2D panel. It's above the landing gear lever. Sigh...I have it assigned to a button on my joystick. Then again, I also fly PMDG 747X, so I'm spoiled by all that's in the VC.Regards,

Thanks - so the button in the VC doesn't work.. You have to wonder how MS would release something with such a simple error - the same button in the B737 works fineBarry

Guest Shalomar

"You have to wonder how MS would release something with such a simple error -" Don't get me started... What about the engine starter in the Bell 206???Ah well... Best regards, Donald T :-wave(__/).................................(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.