Sign in to follow this  
Guest ftrusky

Happy B-Day FSX

I don't know about you but I bought FSX two years ago today. I remember because my wife was in labour with my son. When she had a nap I went out to catch a breath of fresh air and bought FSX. Needles to say I did not install and play until a few days later, but I have never looked back. Congratulations ACES for this awesome product.

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Guest NoobPilot

I was going to say... You are so devoted that you counted the days!?! Haha. Thanks, ACES!

i bought FSX two years ago as well, in October 2006, pity i didnt use it as much as id like to, mainly performance issues, but i am just getting back into FSX at the moment, maybe the hardware out there is finally catching up with FSX?i am in need of an upgrade within the next 6 months or so, then i will be a real happy camper with FSX.

I7-10700F RTX 3070 32 Gig Ram

Guest Shalomar

I can't remember when I bought FSX but I got Acceleration the week it came out.I upgraded my computer with the help of http://www.fs-gs.com and am very happy with my investment. Lately FSX has had some strong competition from RealFlight G4 Remote control sim, as I have gotten into flying RC and was rated for solo at my club about two months ago. Now I am working on getting my second RC airplane, and would like to move up to a twin soon.Best Regards, Donald Traill :-wave(__/).................................(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Yeah I bought FSX Deluxe the day it came out in the US, I think it was a Tuesday??I was still attending UND in Grand Forks, ND at the time. Everyone at best buy was college students from our flight school and they were all like "yeah man, deluxe it is" haha! Some of them even bought the Prima strategy guide - panzies! LOL!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

:) Nice topic. Now FSX brings me more enjoynment then 2 years ago. So I'm joining to this congrats - Happy Birthday !

Guest ftrusky

2 years, time flies, I preordered 2 copies and got it upon release, knew immediately after my first flight in it there was no turning back, subsequently uncovered bugs didn't change my attitude about that either. 2 years to FS11, I have even high expectations and hopes for the next version. Time will tell.