Sign in to follow this  
Bob Familton

SP2????

I have only SP1 installed on FSX. What will SP2 do for me? I have lots of FS9 planes installed. Will SP2 improve anything, or will it break some or all, of my FS9 imports? I have read that it might bring back the cockpit glass which is now lost on some imports. I have also read that it will break some of the FS9 imports. Thanks, regards, Bob.

Guest thebarnstormer

I found sp2 to not change too much, some cosmetic changes.. not like installing a whole new set-up. It did alter some of the prop textures in some "FSX compatible" add-ons... making them "solid" in appearance...but it's easy enough to correct by replacing the prop texture with a similar one that works. Jerry

This may be wrong but the way I understand it, you can't d/l and use 3rd party a/c designed specifically for fsx unless you have it. Don