Sign in to follow this  
bobbyjack

Blinking Graphics in FSX!! HELP!

Guest HeavyFan

I have FSX for a few months, but never really used it because when I am on the ground at any airport, all of a sudden i get the Blinking Scenery or blocks! No matter if i am in the plane or outside! Driving me nuts! and this is with a brand new Computer! No tweaks at all in FSX, no add-ons! All Default planes and traffic! I want to try and run a flight in FSX at least once! Anyone have any Idea's on what I should do to fix this? Not sure what kine of card my Computer has, all i know is it says INTEL Chipset in FS Menu?? and the COmp is a HP, Intel 2QUad CPU, with 3.00GB of ram, 2.4Ghz. With WIndows Vista with SP1. Please HELP! Thnx.

Please post your computer model number. Intel chip set usually means no card, but one can tell from your number.Bob

Bob

i5, 16 GB ram, GTX 960, FS on SSD, Windows 10 64 bit, home built works anyway.

Guest HeavyFan

my model number is..>> HP Pavillion a6152n. and running FSX with this so called CHipset is bad?? Can i just buy a Graphics card and stick it in an open slot?? I am just used to the older comps where you just change out the card for a better one! never dealt with this so called chipset things? Thnx.

Nope. That model has no video card. You'll need to get a PCI Express x16 card. If you're an Nvidia fan an 8800 type is good ,9800 is better. Bob

Bob

i5, 16 GB ram, GTX 960, FS on SSD, Windows 10 64 bit, home built works anyway.