Sign in to follow this  
Geofa

Big News from PC Aviator??

>I wonder though since we know they do photoscenery-perhaps a>utility that in a tileproxy like way downloads scenery from>sources but unlike tileproxy converts it into permanent>scenery in a user friendly way?hi,have you tried FSEarthTiles? that is pretty much what it does, although its user-friendliness is up for debate, it is no more tricky to setup than tileproxy and very easy with a great interface to pick blocks on a map and turn them into photoscenery.the current place to get it i think is here although i believe it is turning into a sourceforge project: http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/read.php?f=9&i=6835&t=6835cheers,-andy crosby

I did try it but it seemed to always crash before I got the job done.I realize I might be at fault-but would love a more user friendly deal if in fact this is what the future product above is.GeofaMy blog:http://geofageofa.spaces.live.com/

I had the same thoughts Victor! I hope not. I love Tile Proxy but really miss the autogen, and thus right before I installed/started using Tile Proxy I bought up some Mega Scenery titles and fell in love. I thought to myself that I'd pay good money to have the entire USA in MegaScenery for FS9 (or FSX, but 9 too please) and then I saw this post here about a new product coming.Someone guessed an entirely new sim. That would be amazing, but unlikely that it could have gone this far and no one knew or spilled the beans.

Guest ftrusky

>I predict that they are going to announce that Real>Environment Extreme will be released oh, any day now.In 2 weeks I think!

soooo , they announced to start shipping " BIG SUPRISE :( " on 1 december..... is it some kind of yoke or is it really REX... ???? :( brds

Nothing on there website, the mystery continues! lol there is one post that mentioned the email http://www.pcaviator.com/megascenery/forum...?showtopic=2171

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

Guest sssummer

Here is what the actual announcement says. Note is gives an out "around December 1st"We've been completely silent about our secret project which we believe is probably the most exciting development in flight simulation since Flight Simulator itself.Production is almost complete and we are just tidying up some loose ends. PC Aviator will then announce and release this product to flight simmers around the world on around 1 December 2008.What's is going to be? Sorry but we can't even hint about it at this time. All we can continue to say is to "stay tuned". You will find out about it real soon.

I can speculate!Peter Tishma is Jimmy Hoffa.CheersBob ScottColonel, USAF (ret)ATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-VColorado Springs, CO

Greetings,Were you at CAFB, NM in 1970?I served at CAnnon during that time...T. Hedlin