Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mower

MyTraffixX 5.2 Released

Just a heads up to anyone who uses MyTrafficX.Burkhard Renk released the update to 5.2 last week. If you purchased MyTrafficX via simMarket you can login and download the update. I'm not sure if the Aerosoft download is available yet.MytrafficX 5.2 Release notes can be read here: http://mytraffic2004.com/mtx/If you want to read all details, including the list of all included airlines and paints, visit http://www.fsrail.com/index_X.htm

>Just a heads up to anyone who uses MyTrafficX.>>Burkhard Renk released the update to 5.2 last week. If you>purchased MyTrafficX via simMarket you can login and download>the update. I'm not sure if the Aerosoft download is>available yet.>>MytrafficX 5.2 Release notes can be read here: >http://mytraffic2004.com/mtx/>>If you want to read all details, including the list of all>included airlines and paints, visit>http://www.fsrail.com/index_X.htmHi SargeskiI bought it through Simmarket and still it says i have to pay EUR 14.28 (EUR 12.00 + VAT) for the update. From what you wrote, one gets the idea the update is free, but it isn't.Cheers.

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

>Hi Sargeski>>I bought it through Simmarket and still it says i have to pay>EUR 14.28 (EUR 12.00 + VAT) for the update. >From what you wrote, one gets the idea the update is free, but>it isn't.>>Cheers.Hmmmm... I just went to my original order and MyTrafficX 5.2 was in the list of available downloads. No additional charge on my end.

Just curious did you guys originally purchase 5.0 or 5.1???UpdateWell I guess that has no bearing.Website says the following:MYTRAFFICX 5.0 and 5.1 CUSTOMERS pay EUR12.00for a full version (+ VAT where applicable)MYTRAFFIC2006 CUSTOMERS pay EUR24.00 (+ VAT where applicable)Must be a screw up on simMarkets end.I got charged nothing.

I originally purchased 5.0. And you were right, if we choose the product "MyTraffic X 5.2" we have to pay for the upgrade even if we purchased other version, but if we go to our original purchase, the download is there for free. Guess Simmarket screwed up as you said.

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

I contacted Burkhard about the issue and there was a problem on simMarket which is now resolved.The update will cost 12.00 euro for exsisting MyTrafficX cutomers.

I originally purchased 5.1. And you are not right, if I choose the product "MyTraffic X 5.2" we have to pay for the upgrade even if I purchased other version, and also if I go to my original purchase, the download for "MyTraffic X 5.2" is not there for free. Guess Simmarket screwed up as you said.The price for the upgrade from 5.1b to 5.2 still is listed for 17.85 euro and not for 12.00 euro

When I go to my account. It still lists only my 5.1b downloadThere is no link for 5.2download.My original purchase was the 5.1b version.Manny

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

>When I go to my account. It still lists only my 5.1b>download>>There is no link for 5.2download.>>My original purchase was the 5.1b version.>>Manny>Manny,That's because the problem has since been fixed on simMarket. I was not supposed to be able to download it for free. ;)>The price for the upgrade from 5.1b to 5.2 still is listed for 17.85 euro and not for 12.00 euroDutch60,I think you may be a bit confused.The download upgrade is 12.00 euro plus VAT.The price of 17.85 euro is for an incremental update from 5.1b DVD TO V5.2 (in other words upgrading the DVD version).

Hi sargeski,Please can you tell me where can I find the link to the download upgrade that costs 12.00 euro.The only two links I can find are inMenu > Flight > FSX > FSX Downloads > FSX TrafficB. RENK - MyTRAFFIC X - INCREMENTAL UPDATE FROM 5.1b DVD TO V5.2PID: 3289Available since: 10/21/2008EUR 17.85B. RENK - MyTRAFFIC X V5.2PID: 2072Available since: 10/15/2008EUR 39.27There is also no update link in SimMarket on my personal product page.Don't get me wrong I want to pay for the upgrade, just not to much.Thanks.

This is the page for the 12.00 upgrade:http://secure.simmarket.com/b.-renk-mytraffic-x-v5.2.phtml"MYTRAFFICX 5.0 and 5.1 CUSTOMERS pay EUR12.00 for a full version (+ VAT where applicable)MYTRAFFIC2006 CUSTOMERS pay EUR24.00 (+ VAT where applicable)Please note that you MUST be logged into your account used to make the previous version purchase, so that the shop recognizes and validates you. If in doubt contact simMarket support first! NO REFUNDS GIVEN!This offer only applies to download versions of MyTraffic 2006/X purchased from simMarket!"

Dutch060,First of all this will only work if you orginally purchased MyTrafficX 5.1 from simMarket.Log in to your simMarket account.Add the full blown MytrafficX 5.2 to your shopping cart:B. RENK - MyTRAFFIC X V5.2PID: 2072Available since: 10/15/2008EUR 39.27Upon proceeding to the checkout, the price in you cart will auomatically update to the reduced price.Cheers,--Bob

It now looks like it's working:I added the full blown MytrafficX 5.2 to your shopping cart:B. RENK - MyTRAFFIC X V5.2PID: 2072Available since: 10/15/2008EUR 39.27And upon proceeding to the checkout, the price in my cart is:EUR 14.28This must be the price plus VAT, so thanks SimMarget.And I think this is a reasonable price for the upgraded.

So, it the upgrade worth it? I have plenty of traffic already. What is so good about this incremental update that they charge money?Most of the time when you get a .x upgrade it is an incremental upgrade and usually free. The ones with the new number in front (6) cost money. :)Everyone has spoken about the price and no one has said anything about the new benefits and I am curious.

John
My first SIM was a Link Trainer. My last was a T-6 II
AMD Ryzen 7 7800 X3D@ 5.1 GHz, 32 GB DDR5 RAM - 3 M2 Drives. 1 TB Boot, 2 TB Sim drive, 2 TB Add-on Drive, 6TB Backup data hard drive
RTX 3080 10GB VRAM, Meta Quest 3 VR Headset