Sign in to follow this  
Geofa

Your advice: Ultimate Traffic or My Traffic?

I upgraded to Mt 5.2 a few days ago-didn't really see much difference-until I turned the sliders way up on ai traffic tonight.I now have 3x's the traffic with no fps penalty. Just tried ksea with sliders set at 60% (vs. in the past 20).Got 25-30 fps with much more aircraft on my now getting old e6750 at 2.66-before I was was getting about 15 fps with 20 on the ai traffic slider -now getting 25-30 fps with the slider on 60.Also with Utx-cars driving all over the place on lots of roads. All my add ins-fex,gex-the sim on steroids with good performance. An increase in detail with increased fps seems like an awfully good deal.So it seems with 5.2 more ai-less fps hit-lots of action going on. Now I am feeling quite good about the upgrade-turned my GA ai way up which is what interests me anyway.At first I was wondering why I upgraded when I hadn't changed the sliders as I saw little difference- but now see the sliders can go way up with increased ai and increased fps-well worth it.GeofaMy blog:http://geofageofa.spaces.live.com/