Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mower

HELP, Need to Completely Uninstall UT2007 so I can enjoy JF's Traffic X

Guest RET_1935

Just Flight Traffic X came out a few days early and I bought it because I have never been happy with the dated look of UT 2007 for FSX. The problem is after I have installed it I see NO traffic. Just Flight's Web page FAQ states that it is probably do to left over .bgl files from UT2007. I unistalled UT2007 then went in and removed any UT folder I could find one at /fsx/flight One Software/ UT2007 and the /UT Aircraft in the /fsx/sim objects/ UT aircraftStill nothing...this sucks!I sure wish when programs have an unistaller they did just that!

" Generally", traffic files are placed in the SceneryWorldscenery folder, so you might look in there and see if there are any leftover files that would inhibit the display of the FSX traffic. Otherwise, I would use the Search function in Windows to look for any file that had traffic in it's name, such as traffic*.bgl or *traffic.bgl.Ain't Flight Simming fun???

Guest Mower

How is this gonna be for FPS I wonder...?