Sign in to follow this  
Luc Brusselmans

FlightTracker error

Gentlemen,For some time now, I am using FlightTracker as a substitute for the default logbook. Version 8 (and subsequent updates) have always worked as a charm on my pc (XP-pro with Fs9).With the prospect of Fs-X and vista I bought the next version (9.5) but there I run into an error.I have it installed in Vista with Fs-X. Installation did go as planned and I can start the program. However, when I try to hook up with Flightsimulator I get the following error :error source : clsACARS.init_ACARS()error Number: 6error description: OverflowI tried to contact support two weeks ago but no answer sofar.Is there anybody who can shed a light on this?thanksLuc BrusselmansBelgium

If you are using Vista 64, it won't work. Bob G.

Gigabyte P67A-UD3-B3 | Intel i-7700k  4.5 Ghz | RTX 3060 | 32GB OCZ DDR3, 1330 | 35" Curved Samsung monitor. | Windows 10 Home Pro Edition Premium | Samsung 1TB SSD | Samsung 1TB SSD |  UTLive/ P3DV5.3/ SF, AS P3D5.3  MSFS 2020.

Bob,no I am running the 32bit version of Vista.The thing that troubles me most is the fact that the 'official' channel to post problems on yheir website stays 'stumm'.No reply, nothing but silence.thanks anywayLuc BrusselmansBelgium

Tom,I did ask my question through the link you mentioned but I didn't get a reply.However, Yesterday, I mailed the same message but I did that to report a bug. And last night I got a response. So that's something.On the other hand,the strangest thing happened to me this morning. I had but given up on the program but I tried it one more time to make sure I had the correct error message... and it started normally.I haven't changed anything since yesterday morning (the moment I mailed my 'bug' and copied the error message from the screen).Yesterday I got the error, today all worked fine.Checked the fsuipc version (4.3), tried different airports, different aircraft.The only thing that did change was the time.We changed from summer- to wintertime here in Belgium last night.I think it is farfetched but that is the only thing that was different.Anyway,thanksLuc BrusselmansBelgium