Sign in to follow this  
Cessnaflyer

Finally was able to do it!

I am officially a commercial pilot. Took me a few months to complete because of bad weather but it is finally done.Now to get my CFI in the coming weeks!

Right on Chris.JimCYWG

>I am officially a commercial pilot. Took me a few months to>complete because of bad weather but it is finally done.>>Now to get my CFI in the coming weeks!Congratulations!Marco

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity." [Abraham Lincoln]

Guest CRJ700FO

>I am officially a commercial pilot. Took me a few months to>complete because of bad weather but it is finally done.>>Now to get my CFI in the coming weeks!congtratulations. welcome to the fraternity.

Congrats,Anyone who puts thru such effort has my utmost respect. Best of luck to you!Regards,John

Guest PARADISE

Welcome to the club.Watch out for that CFI rating though....one definition for CFI is Certified "Frickin" Idiot:+ John M

Thank you everyone! I'm excited to go start my "Right Seat Familiarization Flight" today.

Well I am a commercial not a CFI yet ;) I have my ride with the FAA tentatively scheduled for July 28th