Sign in to follow this  
FalconAF

dll.xml Sanity Check, Please

Would someone take a look at my dll.xml file paste below and tell me if it looks OK? Reason I ask is I'm not sure if I accidentally changed one of the "False" settings to "True" by accident while trying to install the SDK. Is the "True" entry under the Simbase section really correct? I don't know squat about XML, so I'm not sure.I uninstalled the SDK because I was having a problem getting it to work and wanted to start over. The only thing that should be showing up in the dll.xml right now should be the FSUIPC 4 entry as far as I know. I haven't installed any other 3rd-party addons that should have written to it yet other than FSUIPC 4, and the "failed" SDK attempt. After uninstalling the SDK, I manually "cut" the SDK entries out of the file.I just want to make sure it's OK before I start installing more stuff (and making another attempt at the SDK, which I totally botched the first time).Thanks.EDIT: The "cut/paste" below doesn't show the proper "indentation" of the dll.xml file format. For some reason, that didn't show up right in the post. My actual dll.xml file has the lines indented as they should be. ------------------------------------------------<?xml version="1.0" encoding="Windows-1252"?>Launchdll.xmlTrueFalseFSUIPC 4FalseModulesFSUIPC4.dll------------------------------------------------

Rick Ryan

...>------------------------------------------------>01: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="Windows-1252"?>>02: >03: >04: Launch>05: dll.xml>06: True>07: False>08: >09: FSUIPC 4>10: False>11: ModulesFSUIPC4.dll>12: >13: >------------------------------------------------...Hi FalconAF,the syntax looks correct.In line 10, FSUIPC is turned on.However, in line 06, dll.xml as a whole is turned OFF, so the whole file will be ignored and no modules will be loaded.Change that line 06 to: False