Sign in to follow this  
Guest j-mo

Airplane Addon Suggestions Please

Guest Erich22

Hi, I am looking for a complex single or twin engine general aviation airplane that comes with failures like the Do-27 or the Level-D 767 for FSX? Any other add-on out there?Thanks.

Guest Erich22

I am looking at payware. I am interested in complex prop planes that have failures built into them.

The PMDG 737 NG 800/900 is for FS9 not FSX. Complex twins for FSX are thin on the ground. Have a look at the Aerosoft Digital Aviation Piper Cheyenne X, or the Aerosoft DHC-6 Twin Otter X.http://www.aerosoft.com/cgi-local/us/ibosh...w490,5019689020Cheers,Noel.

11th Gen i9-11900K @ 3.5GHz | nVidia GeForce RTX 3080 | Corsair 64 GB RAM | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | Asus 27" RoG G-Sync

Track IR5 | Thrustmaster Warthog | CH Products Pedals

The Eaglesoft Piper Twin Comanche flies nicely, has good systems, and useful for cross country touring - love itLongers

Guest JimC1702

I second the Eaglesoft Twin Comanche. It's hard to beat!JimDell XPS 420 Intel Core 2 Duo E6850 3.0 ghz3 gb dual channel 800 mhz DDR2 RAM512 mb nvidia 8800GT500 gb SATA drive 7200 rpmSoundblaster X-Fi Xtreme Music22" Acer widescreen LCDWindows Vista Home Premium

Guest SkullxBones

Take a look at the Flight1 Pilatus PC-12. I have mine set up with the Reality XP WAAS GPS, makes a nice package.

Guest Erich22

Thank all. I will take a look at the suggestions. I guess getting complex planes with all systems simulated and functioning like the Do-27 are hard to find.