Sign in to follow this  
Guest hmstiger

wilco ERJ45

hi all, im flying the ERJ plane from Wilco, which i am quite liking (not in the PMDG league though) just one question, before takeoff i need to trim the plane, can anyone tell me how to do that, if not i get a warning that takeoff trim is not set.

I7-10700F RTX 3070 32 Gig Ram

Guest Gary Buska

Hello ClaytonI am not familiar with that model ERJ but there is usually a thumb wheel that allows for setting the trim or pitch it might be part of the auto pilot window or it could even be in the throttle window.I have to admit though I have never had a plane tell me that my trim was set incorrect. Is this a payware plane? Some of these can be very realistic like The Ready for push back B747-200. You can not even use the default way to start engines on this air plane you have to go through the entire sequence as if you were in the real thing.Regards,Gary BuskaSenior Library Manager / Forum ModeratorAVSIM Online!www.avsim.com

Hi,I don't have the ERJ45 either, but I do have another Wilco model, and the pitch trim indicator on it is in the throttle controls pop-up, as indicated by Gary. The pitch has to be set in the green area on that display to avoid the warning horn or other indication when you start rolling on take-off (and also to make sure you can get off the ground). ;-)Since you indicated you had experience with a PMDG model, I assumed you were asking where the indicator might be, not how to change it. If not, the Pitch Trim Commands are in the sim Keyboard Controls list. I also have mine on the joystick, as they are probably the most often used commands in the sim.Regards, hope this helps,Thrakete

yea the ERJ 45 is a cool plane to fly, a smallish jet which you can fly small hops to all those regional airports, its really handle wells as well if you want to fly it manually, it doesnt have autothrottle so all the more interactive when you are flying, great little FMC computer as well, yes there is a button which you have to press before takeoff and it comes back and tells you if something is not set,pretty cool, i suppose its in the real thing as well.wilco make the plane, it is payware.

I7-10700F RTX 3070 32 Gig Ram

>yes there is a button which you have to press before takeoff>and it comes back and tells you if something is not set,as stated prior you need to set the trim in the green band.>pretty cool, i suppose its in the real thing as well.yes, just like the real aircraft.>wilco make the plane, it is payware.wilco distributes the aircraft; the ERJ was devleoped by feelThere.see the feelThere ERJ 145v1 support forum for assistance -http://forum.iemit.com/after registration you can search/post in 'Unofficial PIC ERJ v.1 forum'.you can also search in the old ERJ 145 support forum for years of information -http://iemit.com/forum/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=3--

D. Scobie, feelThere support forum moderator: https://forum.simflight.com/forum/169-feelthere-support-forums/

Guest hmstiger

I have the legacy. Has anyone got the landing lights to work illuminating the runway in FSX with SP2/Acceleration? Colin WarePortland