Sign in to follow this  
yankeeromeo

Good Twin Payware?

yep, another vote for the Cheyenne from Digital Aviation/Aerosoft (make sure though to install the public beta patch 1.02 found in their forum)...VERY nice vc, integrated systems are immersive, sounds are very well done, flys smooth too. It's too fast for true vfr pilotage (like most turbo props) but handflys great nonetheless.Dave

Guest ftrusky

Twin Comanche is about my favorite in this class. Looks fantastic inside or outside, easy to trim, seems to fly itself, smooth gauges. Just sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride.

The Eaglesoft Twin Comanche is a great plane and one of my favourites along with the Cheyenne. Also consider the Aerosoft Twin Otter (skiis, floats, wheel and two model variants - 100/300)! All different twins for different types of flights.Brent

Guest Shalomar

Does anyone know if the Twin Commanche is compatible with shared cockpit?The Twotter from Aerosoft is great, though it is not quite GA At least I can speak from ownership experience. It's fully compat with shared cockpit and great to be able to drop twenty people in spots I ocasionally have trouble landing the RealAir Decathlon. Goes great with Aerosoft Lukla X or FlyTampa TNCM complete scenery package... almost always multiplayer sessions going on at one or the other. Plus it comes with a Yeti Airlines paint for Lukla and WinAir for TNCM, among many others.Best Regards, Donald T.:-wave(__/).................................(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Add me to the fans of Eaglesoft's twin Piper. It is a great airplane.

John
My first SIM was a Link Trainer. My last was a T-6 II
AMD Ryzen 7 7800 X3D@ 5.1 GHz, 32 GB DDR5 RAM - 3 M2 Drives. 1 TB Boot, 2 TB Sim drive, 2 TB Add-on Drive, 6TB Backup data hard drive
RTX 3080 10GB VRAM, Meta Quest 3 VR Headset

Many thanks to all who've shown support for out Twin Comanche in this thread:-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Guest Shalomar

But is it fully compatible with shared cockpit? If so you will have one more happy customer...Best Regards, Donald T :-wave(__/).................................(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

We've not tested that feature and have had no feedback saying it does not work with shared cockpit...Our Twin Comanche is built to the FSX/SP2 SDK which is the requirement so we assume that it works well in that environment.

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png