Sign in to follow this  
Guest Shalomar

Carenado C152II Shared cockpit

Guest Shalomar

This aircraft seems like it should be compatible with shared cockpit, and I can ride around with a friend. But whenever we try to transfer control, the 152 overstresses instantaneously for both of us. This happens in midair or cold and dark on the ramp.Has anyone else experienced this? Is it fixable?Best Regards, Donald T :-wave

Guest wyldmagik

The only overstressing issue I noticed was that the cfg files placement for the aircraft on the ground was a complete and utter mess, and fixed it up myself. Didnt notice it in the air as I couldnt even get to taxi roll lol.. Not tried shared pit either ..

Guest Shalomar

Just recieved a new .cfg from Carenado...It seemed to taxi and fly fine for me though.Best Regards, Donald T. :-wave

any developments on this topic? i'm having a similar problem with carenado products. the difference in my case is that i have crash effects turned off, and when i transfer control, my other pilot can pitch up and down as far as he likes, but the aircraft will not climb. In doing so the G force on the aircraft increases with pitch in either direction, and the airspeed changes accordingly. i suspected that maybe we had the same problem because if i had crash enabled then his pitching the aircraft would cause an over-G situation just as you described above.