Sign in to follow this  
sargeski

Navdata Files

Guest tmond

I just downloaded the Zip file. Can someone plse tell me where I shld extract or place the folder with the data in my system.Tim:-)

Guest firehawk44

Navdata files do not fit all aircraft configs. So which aircraft did you download the nav data? Sometimes within the zip are instructions on where to extract the files. If not, I usually goto the aircraft developer's folder (such as Level D) and there I will find a folder entitled Navdata. I look inside the folder to see what file types are in the folder, look in the zip for similar types and extract those files to that folder. I do this until all files in the zip have been extracted. Nothing to it!Best regards,Jim

Guest tmond

It's for FSBuild Flight plannerTim

Guest firehawk44

Hi Tim,I no longer have FS Build installed but you should still be able to do what I stated earlier. Just look for the FSBuild folder, look for a folder called Navdata, and extract the files to the appropriate folder. Maybe you'll be lucky and someone who has FSBuild installed can further assist you but my method should work.Best regards,Jim

>I just downloaded the Zip file. Can someone plse tell me>where I shld extract or place the folder with the data in my>system.>Tim:-) Tim,All you do is extract the files into your FSBuild directory (NOT Navdata) and when asked overwrite all existing files.