Sign in to follow this  
Guest ZOTAN

PPRUNE

I don't have the money for them ;)Also they are European forums so they don't apply much to me

Guest Mr Chips

Addicted. Wannabes is usually full of tripe and juvenile rantings. However, Tech Log, Terms and Endearment, Private Flying are daily must reads. Jet Blast is the source of the most intelligent and well informed opinion on the world at large.:)

Hi there,Yes right, a lot of info and rumours. The Tech Log forum is really interesting and would help a lot of simmers flying the heavies (PMDG and alike)better understanding the machines they fly. Quite frankly I am surprised there is so little reference made in the forums about the endless source of info you can find in the PPrune forums.Oh ya, I am not associated whatsoever with PPrune and do not try to promote them.

I read it a few times week, especially after an aircarrier accidnet they seen to have better incite than the media. If you need info on aircrat system they answer in a polite way and always helpful.Dave

Hi there,Oops, I did not mean to start world war III with PPrune when starting this thread. I hope noone here or at PPrunes feel offended.

I believe that the PPrune forum is named after the likable but inept Pilot Officer Prune RAF created by Bill Hooper in 1940. Prune's 'mistakes' were object lessons in what not to do and greatly assisted the training of RAF pilots.

Guest ZOTAN

"Jet Blast is the source of the most intelligent and well informed opinion on the world at large."Oh god I hope your kidding ..