Sign in to follow this  
Ray Proudfoot

Question on Eaglesoft Piper Comanche and FSUIPC.

Hi Ray,It occurs with all aircraft, including default. But sometimes it's occuring, and sometimes it's not, which makes me wonder if it's something else happening on the PC. It's strange though that it only seems to be noticable when I'm using FSUIPC for axis control (particularly the pan axis, which obviously is the most visual and noticeable). Actually, when it's occuring, and if I don't have my POV running on an FSUIPC axis, although I see the a/c controls jerking somewhat when I move my yoke, the other benefits in the calibration of FSUIPC far outweigh the jerkiness (which is only notoceable if I look at the aircraft controls).Bruce.

Hi Bruce,So we can eliminate your Piper from the equation. :-)Have you considered posting the problem on Pete Dowson's forum? I believe FSUIPC has a logging facility and he may be able to tell you if something is interfering with FSUIPC.I did have something similar with my CH Yoke / Pro Throttle recently. In the end it was the fancy mini-joystick that just needed a wiggle and that stopped it interfering with the elevator axis of the yoke. You don't have the CH Throttle by any chance do you?Cheers,

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Hi Ray,No, no CH throttle, just the standard CH yoke and pedals (both connect through a USB hub to the PC). Yes, I will post on Pete's forum, I was over there looking for any similar posts when this issue first surfaced. Thanks, Bruce.

Good luck Bruce. I hope you get it resolved. :-)Don't forget to update us once you discover what's causing it.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather