Sign in to follow this  
N400QW

Eaglesoft Citation II for FSX

We are 50-50 on that feature but most users prefer leaving it out. FYI there is a 10% Discount Coupon on all of our products thru November 30, 2008

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Guest davidvoogd

You could always have it as an option with a config program to turn it on and off ;) Best of both worlds.

>You could always have it as an option with a config program>to turn it on and off ;) Best of both worlds.>>Actually, I don't think that's possible as it's a part of the aircraft's textures and not just the 3D model itself. In other words, you'd have to physically copy/replace textures to make it work.I could be wrong. ;)

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

>>You could always have it as an option with a config program>>to turn it on and off ;) Best of both worlds.>>>>>>Actually, I don't think that's possible as it's a part of the>aircraft's textures and not just the 3D model itself. In>other words, you'd have to physically copy/replace textures to>make it work.>>I could be wrong. ;)Well, if you'd checked out on the SR22 series lately, you'd notice that VC Rain (for the FS9 models) can be switched on/off, as can the inside glass (for the FSX models)... ;) Magic polygons... :-lol

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

HelloI would really like to purchase your Twin Commanche but as i enjoy having the option of reflective glass i have passed on this one up to now.Why not offer the reflections as a config option, that way you please everyone and gain even more sales.Aircraft released without the reflections just look out of date to my eyes, same way that aircraft with 2D panels and no VC feel, once you have got used to good Virtual cockpits and TrackIR

While it is now possible to accomplish what you've asked in FSX we are not revisiting the FSX Twin Comanche or the CII. It's not a picnic to continue to revise products and we've spent nearly two years revisiting all of our products for FSX. We are currently focused on newer FSX aircraft and need to move forward on that front.:-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Hello RonThats fair enough, but will you move forward and have reflective windows as an option with your new products.

Maddog, we consider each product on its own merits so no promises. Just letting you know that we will consider the options on future products.

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Guest davidvoogd

>Well, if you'd checked out on the SR22 series lately, you'd>notice that VC Rain (for the FS9 models) can be switched>on/off, as can the inside glass (for the FSX models)... ;) >Magic polygons... :-lol Does this mean the SR-22 does have glass windows / reflections in the VC?

No, it means that the FSX SR22 and SR22 Turbo provides toggle of the VC window tint, not reflections.

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Just to add to the reflection and tint conversation I recently uploaded two files to the library from Carenado to fix the windows to clear in the Cessna 152 / 182 for FSX and between them they have 537 downloads within a week. To me that is quite some traffic, I also have the Citation II and my preference is to fly a well designed plane and view all the add on programs like UTX, GEX, and so on without obstruction. I don't want that poor person who spends time designing these textures to lose his job or anything like that. :-) Is it easy as a developer of these planes to provide a clear replacement texture if requested? If there's one thing I like it's buying more planes and lookin' out them.

We concur...it's a lot of extra work to make and load the textures only to have folks replace them or toggle them off if we build a toggle for them:-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png