Sign in to follow this  
spilok

I would KILL for a Saab 340 panel for FSX

My favorite plane of ALL TIME is the Saab 340. A BMW of commuter aircraft. I've flown in one many times out of my local airport to another connection. Love it.I see there's a re-worked Saab 340 on the front page of AVSIM with a panel from the King Air. OK...I'll work with it, but a full-fledged 340 would be the best. In the meantime, I ask those of you who are talented panel designers to give consideration to a Saab 340 VC panel.Think about it please.

Yeah that's the one acft no one has done, well at least a good payware one.I think a group did do one for FS9, but I never looked too deep into itI'm used to Mesaba, well, they used to fly SF34's, but mostly now CRJ9's and CRJ2's

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

I heard there was a Saab 340 project going on with some designer, but it has quieted down, and now I'm not so sure.I just don't understand why no one has tackled it. I'd gladly pay for a good model.Stan

Guest davidvoogd

There was the payware FS9 Saab, it was fairly decent except for the label text on the panels being way too small. Unfortunately it seems the publisher took the cash and ran out on the developers, the product was pulled and is no longer available.Hopefully the team may consider making one for FSX and selling under a more trustworthy publisher, but considering how badly they got burned (at least from what I've read and been told) I would't blame them for not wanting to put in the hours again.That said they would have a lot of source material already and good knowledge of the systems so they would have a nice head start.