Sign in to follow this  
fbass

757 Confusion

It does have an FMC, although it crashes to desktop almost every flight whenever you change an altitude restriction or say change the approach. The airplane is pretty much useless unless you want to fly VFR. It also seems that CaptainSim has no intention of fixing the CTD issues as we've been bugging them for months and the just released patch it is just as bad as ever.

Guest frontendrob

This 757 is a FPS nightmare. I bought and thoroughly tested it over a year ago, and it managed to lower my frames from 25 locked to max. 5!!! It is practically unusable in FSX and it's quite a bold move to release it in this state. I can only warn anyone who is considerung to buy it, it is by far the worst performance hog in the history of flight simulation.

There used to be some probs with older Block B, but now when Pro Pack is released people report FPS increase.