Sign in to follow this  
raptor1

KSEA 3rd. runway file problem

I just downloaded and installed the new KSEA.zip file today and can't see the new runway or taxiways.I do have the new terrain showing though.I tried to email the author but couldn't get through.Can anyone help me fix this problem?Thanks

I just downloaded it, I will install and report backedit: appears to work finekseanew.jpgDid you copy all the files into the Addon Scenery/Scenery folder?

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

I extracted the .zip into the addon scenary/scenary folder.This is the file by Owen Catherwood.Is there something I need to do differently to get the runway to appear?Thanks

Guest odog1999

What files do you have listed in the addon scenery/scenery folder?Thanks,Owen Catherwood

Guest odog1999

Try placing them into a separate folder (e.g. instead of "Addon Scenery/scenery" use "Add On Scenery/KSEA/scenery", then add them via the Scenery Library dialogue. This will prevent any unknown add-on scenery from blocking the new airport data.

Guest odog1999

Could you play around with the order of the scenery library to see which file(s) are in conflict? Adding the files as a separate entry makes it the highest priority scenery in the sim.