Sign in to follow this  
Guest thx1137

NEW FSX. 4 Boeing 737-800 X2 Aircraft

They go after Steve McQueen wannabes and end up nailing little old ladies doing 32mph, while the joyriders go on.
Thats the best summise for nearly anything involving police attitude towards criminals nowadays

OMG, I read the whole thing. :( Can you overdose on forum posts? I think I just did. :( It's simple for me... for that price you can get much much more from the competition (PMDG, LevelD, CS,...).And it seems nothing changed regarding custumer service.I'm waiting for the PMDG version.

Hmm. Well, if they cut the price by half and went to something like the flight1 wrapper it might be worth checking out. However, I suspect it will be more of the same, overpriced and a nightmarish activation scheme. As usual, more of the same from our good friends at Ariane.John B
I'm inclined to agree! Let's hope it becomes available elsewhere.

Guest Airbuscn91
Dear all,7 days after I purchased the Ariane Boeing 737-700 I am still waiting for the mail from Ariane Studios with the activation code. None of mails emails have been responded. This is all I have to say about Ariane Studios. If my experience helps other to prevent from purchasing from them, this post will not have been useless.Rgds,davidal
I'm still waiting for mine as well after purchasing the 737-700x2 (it was reduced to a meagre

Guest Airbuscn91

*update: I've now received the activation code after 3 days, and I'm now very happy. As for those that deride the activation process, it has now been improved since the 737-700 X2 but still, I believe they should ditch the email activation process and instead implement something more instantaneous but secure. <admins please merge this post into my last post above to avoid double posting>

*update: I've now received the activation code after 3 days, and I'm now very happy. As for those that deride the activation process, it has now been improved since the 737-700 X2 but still, I believe they should ditch the email activation process and instead implement something more instantaneous but secure. <admins please merge this post into my last post above to avoid double posting>
So is the 737-700 actually an update on what was before? the web site isnt very clear - or is it only new when they finally get round to releasing the NAV editor?"The new Boeing 737 - 700 version will be available in two advanced options; the ST and the IGW (or HGW"How and where do you get the different versions and exactly what to they contain? Do I get them if I download it now?RegardsJames

Does VNAV work correctly on the -700 or is it like the -800 where it doesn't respect constraints and just takes you up and down

This thread has crashed and burned. I have no idea what to think about this product now.

Guest Airbuscn91
So is the 737-700 actually an update on what was before? the web site isnt very clear - or is it only new when they finally get round to releasing the NAV editor?"The new Boeing 737 - 700 version will be available in two advanced options; the ST and the IGW (or HGW"How and where do you get the different versions and exactly what to they contain? Do I get them if I download it now?RegardsJames
The ST and IGW comes with the addon so it is included and therefore, is not sold in separate packages. As for the 737-700x2 being an update, it is just basically a carry-over from the -800 and -900ER, however, the complicated activation has now been dropped in favour of something alot easier, but still email based (which is what people got wound over about).Ariane are still miles away but things are only getting better (at least until we see a price war looming when the PMDG NGX comes out), like for example, they're working on the NAV editor and they're also adding more features to X3.

I will say the 757 from captain sim is a more complete airplane than the ariane 737
That's scary--

Jim Atkins