Sign in to follow this  
FalconAF

Fly Pyrenees Atlantic with the Concorde - Photoscenery

Guest Silverbud

hi everyonehere is my latest videohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tU_kltJvqiAA short film to show the reason why photoscenery really works. and for info, i get better fps from those Photoscenery than the actual fsx textures :)anyway, hope you guys enjoy the showSilverbud

The reason you get better FPS with photoxcenery is that most photoscenery doesn't use autogen. You can have the autogen slider in FSX cranked to the maximum, but there is none to display, so your FPS are usually much better. Some photoscenery includes autogen or Custom BuildingsObjects", like some of the MegaScenery titles. In those, you have to take into consideration the "autogen" impact also when setting the sliders for those two types of items displayed in FSX.FalconAF

Rick Ryan

Guest Silverbud

true, But this addon come with autogen, and still NO LAG =D

Guest LtRob

Very nice video. I have to ask what Concorde you used. I noticed the visor was up even when the nose was down, and it seemed there were no exhaust animations. In the FS2000 and PSS Concorde they were present.Once again, nice visual demonstration.

Guest Silverbud
Very nice video. I have to ask what Concorde you used. I noticed the visor was up even when the nose was down, and it seemed there were no exhaust animations. In the FS2000 and PSS Concorde they were present.Once again, nice visual demonstration.
I simply used the freeware available on AVSIM, changed the panel to make it work on FSX . i didn t do anything specific.about the afterburner... well this is why you don t see any. because it was ugly, somekind of green flame... nothing to show.Thx for the comments :D