Sign in to follow this  

Any GMAX beginner to start a new project ?

Hi all!Just wondering if anyone who is new to GMAX (as I am) would like to start a project of building an airplane. I mean any airplane, that you feel like creating. I am pretty sure that I am not the only one who feels like being stuck in GMAX and needs someone's advise.So, if you feel like starting something new, please let me know. Hey we might end up creating something as good as POSKY's B767 :)thanks,tim.

Hi Tim! I am new to gmax... and would like to make an aircraft with you :)Please email me! andrewjjones@lineone.net

If u guys want some complete info about the Citations C500, C550, CJ1, CJ2 or Excel... its easy to send to ya ;))Citation its really missing to FS2k2!Regards!Filipe NavarroSao Paulo-BRazil

Tim, I am new to GMAX and aircraft design for flight sim. I would be intrested in a project to work on. I was thinking of something from the 1950's maybe an old propliner or the B-36. David Ogden

Should we all get together and start a group - like Posky or FSD?I really don't mind what we make! Anything would be great...

hi, i am kinda new at gmax. i am making some projects now.i am with Project Aircraftmatt

If we are going to form a group, would it be a good idea to make a simple website?

Hi once again!Andrew,Yes, that sounds like a good idea!Since at least one of us (Filipe_Navarro) got complete info on Citation I don't see why can't we go with it. What do you think?Oh, are you on Yahoo Messenger right now? Let me know.

Okay, I'll do a quick site... at the moment, it'll just have our names.Yes, a Citation would be great :)And yes, I am on Y! Messenger... what's your id?

Guys, don't mind me budding in? I'd like to help you out. When I finish moving I'll be able to do some stuff. You guys obviously need a flight dynamics guy...so....I'm not one, but, that's not the point, I'd like to learn to use GMAX. Well, contact me: silentboy88@hotmail.com and try using MSN Instant Messenger.I wanna beat Project Airbus down :-fume I kinda have a grudge against Trevor cuz he used to push me around a bit :DCheers!GuyBTW-I am painting AFG's 737-800 in Air China colours right now.

Hey Guys,I have a contact at Flight Safety Intl. I might be able to get a POH or a training manual. Let me know exactly what model and I will see what I can do for you.David

Guest Airbus_A340

Guy, What are you talking about? I know you in person, why that attitude? You confuse me sometimes. When are you coming back to Hong Kong?

No reason why you couldn't join in Guy! Is everyone happy with making a Cessna Citation?

Okay... if you would like to be part of the 'Citation Project', please email me your name and email address. :-waveandrewjjones@lineone.net