Sign in to follow this  
Guest 727Fan

Aircraft shortage in FS2002

I'm dismayed that there are aircraft like Delta Airbus 319s for FS2002, and yet there's a bunch of aircraft that need to be done. US Airways and Southwest come to mind. Where are the great designers? Come on people, let's get the real ones made.

Uh.. Southwest?Just look in the file library. They only fly 737's. If you want the older 737-200's, look for Yeodesign's great versions (get the flight model updates too). If you want the 737-4's, in both new and old colors, lookfor repaints of the default 737-4... there are several hereand they all look good, including special liverys. Finally, there is the Dreamfleet Greatest Airliners 737-400which has hundereds of repaints, including several SWA innew and old colors, and special liverys too. Are you not able to find any of these? Maybe you didntrealize they existed?Matt

Guest Skymed

But, you do realise that most of us who do build freeware and add ons for FS started because what we wanted wasn't available in the first place?Perhaps the rally cry should not be "Come on people", but instead....."How do I build one myself?".Just a thought :-)

Good point! But even more to the issue is simply the matter of time. As anyone who has done it knows, it takes TIME to build an aircraft. And FS2002 has only been around for about 8 months. I wish I could make every plane that people have asked me for, but that would take 20+ years. I'm sure that, given time, many of these holes will be filled.Mike Stone

EXACTLY!!!!! I'm glad someone said it!

Guest 727Fan

Argus. You seem a little demanding. Be grateful for what these dedicated and talented folks have given us!And in time, maybe what you want will be presented to you.With regard to US Airways, let's see;US Airways. A330-300 Project Open SkyB767-200 Project Open SkyB737-400 Default repaints- Black over Grey, Aluminum with Red stripesERJ-145 Mike StoneA-320-200 Mike StoneDash 8 default repaint Nick "Radivil" CSeems like alot to me! And Freeware.Rick