Sign in to follow this  
Rocky

where to get traffic info ?

there is no mention in the sdk where to find traffic infobut tcas gauge us it ? how ?Is there a way to grab info about the plane we flight ?ThanksDan

got it thanks to Arne bartelsuse FSUIPC Sdk all is here...Dan

Guest JeanLuc_

Sounds great. However, AIMAP is not using FSUIPC. Could someone provide a hint about what process to peek data from and how ?

the data are mapped at "zone" 0xF000 into Fs (or provided by fsuipc)but even using it, I have no clue how to get them directly.(I'm not sure I want a clue also :-)Perhaps looking trought IPC communication with Fs2002 ? at least studying how it work with fsuipc SDK can give an idea how to get them directly.Or perhaps asking Peter L. Dowson ?Dan

Dan, Just found something that looks very interesting, I was looking for the .dll for the kneeboard when I ran into an unknown, AI.ck0located in the modules folder. Open it with a text editor, in it it shows AI aircraft, their 0x address? and a whole bunch of other info. I am not sure if this document gets updated in real time or at the end of the flight. If it is real time, your in for a treat... XML :-newbie Roman(KGRB)Technology Vs. Ignition Timing ,,,,, So far advanced.... It's retarded. :-)

20AUG21_Avsim_Sig.png?dl=1  FS RTWR   SHRS F-111   JoinFS   Little Navmap 

Thanks Roman,Using FSUIPC I'm in also and in real time without dealing with a file. i'm currently playing with the weather within a gauge ... funny.FSUIPC SDK ROCK immo :) all the missing stuff of the """"SDK""" fromMs.Best wish.Daniel LFLI (student pilot)

Hello Daniel,I'm also interested in getting AI information. I read the FSUIPC SDK documentation, but can't get the AI info for my gauge.Can you please help me?If possible, can you just send me the piece of code that retrieves the AI information or the weather data, using FSUIPC?Thanks in advance !!Eric