Hi all, Don Moser. Is anyone working on any new bush planes out there, perhaps with GMax? I was wondering about a new Beaver and a Caribou. Miltons Dash 7 is going to be a wonder in the bush field and is about the newest one to come along. It WILL be nice (already is!) and it will be a great addition to everyones hanger. I am also looking for a GOOD F-105 (non-bush version! LOL!!). I found (a long time ago) a site where someone was building a NEW Beaver, but have not seen it yet. It was nice when I saw it. No textures on it, but all the parts were there. I never did see a finished product and it was nice! I also remember seeing the 105, but also lost that site. Hell, I lost all these sites when I switched computers and the 2 planes mentioned looked GREAT. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!Don Moser / Alaska By don

Don,I'm not sure about the Bush stuff but I do like Alpha Simulations Payware F-105'sBrian

I'll have to go find them and look at it. I see Mike Stone is working on a Caribou!!!! I hope you can get that other one I sent you the pics on one day. The gap is being filled in the bush area. The Caribou will also be a favorite of military fliers as well as the one we talked about. Both military planes at one time or another! :)Don

Don,Drop me an E-Mail, and I'll show you screenshots of a GMAX beaver with ALL moving parts you wont believe! Thanks,Daniel Salleedanielsallee12@hotmail.com

Guest jlwoodward

Hi Don,Don't know if it qualifies as a bush plane, but I am working on a Republic Seabee. Noticed that you have one in one of your sceneries. It is my first attempt and it has some imperfections, but my problem right now is I have no knowledge or means to do texturing. Know of anyone who would be willing to take it on? Plane is designed with FSDS, partly animated, and will taxi into and out of water.Email is jlwoodward@worldnet.att.netJohn Woodward

Don,This is what I use for bush flying. I've still got to build some floats for it. It's still kinda rough. It was built for FS2k and I'm converting it to FS2K2.Love those Beavers (and Otters), Paul B.KSMS/KSSC

Don,I'm working on a set of Edo's for my 1947 YL-15. I think there a few of them still flying in Alaska.Paul B.KSMS/KSSC