Sign in to follow this  
MarkW

Air Canada B767-300

Guest LFMNboy

Hello!As far as I know, Air Canada operates 5 variants of the B767-300ER:B767-333/ER, B767-375/ER, B767-38E/ER, B767-3YO/ER and B767-35H/ER.Each model is fitted with a different engine type, CF6-80C2B6F and PW4060.My question is:As the B767-300ER is certified at various Maximum Take-Off Weights (from 350,000lb to 409,000lb), what are the MTOW's of the 767 variants Air Canada flies?

Last 2 number/letters indicate the original owner33 - Air Canada75 - Canadian Airlines8E - Asian AirlinesYO - GPA Group5H - Itochu Air Lease CorpAll of the planes are 767-300ER. Sorry no information on the weights for these planes.Mark.

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

Guest LFMNboy

Hi,Thanks for the info, Mark!Cheers,LFMNboy:)

I understand AC has put in an order for the new 787's. Will they be replacements for their A330 and A340's?Dave F.

Seems to be just the one variant with at MTOW of 412,000lbs for the 767-300ER. The 767-300 has a MTOW of 350,000lbs which could be the cause for the confusion?As far as replacements for the 767 fleet, the wiki tends to lean towards the 787-8.I recently flew to the London on one of the 2 new 777's which seemed to have replaced the 767's they were using on the routes. The 2 767's were being reconditioned according to the steward. There's seems to be a wealth of info on the net about the Air Canada fleet, including Registration and Fin#'s from the Air Canada fleet page, interesting stuff.I will say I usually fly BA to London as it's a direct flight from Philly, but due to pricing I decided to choose AC which had CRJ to Toronto then 777 to London and for the return a 777 to Toronto, EMB175 to Philly. Despite the stopovers I really enjoyed the airline so it's good to have another pricing option.Ian.

Guest PARADISE

See www.boeing.com/commercial/767family/index.html