Sign in to follow this  

Bonanza flight dynamics

Hi,I downloaded a copy of the V35 (filename: v35b2kr3.zip) from avsim and have found that the flight model is not quite right. The model was made for FS2000, and I have installed it into FS2002.The problem I notice is that for a given power / attitude combination it seems to have a higher IAS than it does in real life. I downloaded 2 or three of the other Fs2K Bonanza's and they all seem to have the same problem. I don't know if they worked ok in FS2000 or not.The problem is as follows:With 15-16" MP set, and approx 2 degrees nose up, it should result in 105 KIAS - but ends up being 120 KIAS or greater. To get 105 KIAS requires only around 11" MP which is not very realistic.Assuming the model had the same problem in FS2K, what is the best approach to take to try and fix the problem? (never used Aired before...)Thanks,Stuart.