Sign in to follow this  

Gmax won't export

Hi,I just got fs2002 pro a few days ago. When I tried to install gmax from the fs2002 directory it made me go to Discreet and download the latest version of Gmax. Ok, so 20MB later I've now got gmax 1.1 installed.I modelled the p-38 using the tutorials, but I cannot turn the gmax model into a FS mdl. "Export" is ghosted out. I've moved the gamepack folder over to the gmax installation, (not that there's anything in there but an image viewer) I moved the MAKEMDL.EXE to the gmax plugin folder, still, nothing.What am I doing wrong?Thanks,David Rawlins

Thanks, that was the problem.I'm sure I'll run into more difficulties in the upcoming days, but this was a big one.