Sign in to follow this  
spokes2112

Trigger and event in XML

I can trigger and even whis this sintax1 (>K:event_id)but this only work with event_set type, how can I trigger and event_toggle out side a clik element?Y try with: 1 (>K:event_id_toggle)but don't work.Thanks

First off, you cannot change the K:variables by just adding _toggle to them. They must be used exactly as provided. So if a K:Var is not provided in a _toggle format it can be usually found in a K:Var_ON and K:Var_OFF format or K:VarSET. Now all that is needed is a reference to the variable's state. I.E. Is it on? Is it off?For example the panel lights variable has these 2 formats. (EventsID.doc -Panel SDK)K:PANEL_LIGHTS_ON K:PANEL_LIGHTS_OFFK:PANEL_LIGHTS_TOGGLESo as a reference:(K:PANEL_LIGHTS_TOGGLE) is the same as: ( Notice a reference to an A:Var to see what state it is currently in. Parameters.doc -panel sdk)(A:Light panel, bool) 1 == if{ (K:PANEL_LIGHTS_OFF) } els{ (K:PANEL_LIGHTS_ON) }That is a very crude code example, for clarity, but it does work and that is what counts.Now to put this example into a line of code without a click, lets say ( has no purpose) if airspeed is greater than 250 it will toggle the panel lights ( Assume K:PANEL_LIGHTS_TOGGLE is NOT available )(A:Airspeed indicated, knots) 250 > if{ (A:Light panel, bool) 1 == if{ (K:PANEL_LIGHTS_OFF) } els{ (K:PANEL_LIGHTS_ON) } } Hope this helps. Roman(KGRB)

20AUG21_Avsim_Sig.png?dl=1  FS RTWR   SHRS F-111   JoinFS   Little Navmap 

>First off, you cannot change the K:variables by just adding >_toggle to them. They must be used exactly as provided. So >if a K:Var is not provided in a _toggle format it can be >usually found in a K:Var_ON and K:Var_OFF format or >K:VarSET. Now all that is needed is a reference to the >variable's state. I.E. Is it on? Is it off? Usually but not all (for example TOGGLE_ENGINE1_FAILURE)>(K:PANEL_LIGHTS_TOGGLE) is the same as: ( >Notice a reference to an A:Var to see what state it is >currently in. Parameters.doc -panel sdk) My problem is that this sintax don't work yo must usefor it work the other sintax only work with _SET type events, for example:0 (>K:FUEL_SELECTOR_SET)This work ok, but the event that not need parameters (like TOGGLE ones) need click event format.

Guest bartels

That's new to me. You can use<Click> 0 (>K:TOGGLE_ENGINE1_FAILURE) </Click>to toggle the engine failure as far as I know. There are however some K:events that are toggling in a <Click Event... and setting in a <Click> 0 (>K:...</Click> line.Arne Bartels

>That's new to me. You can use > 0 (>K:TOGGLE_ENGINE1_FAILURE) > >to toggle the engine failure as far as I know. There are >however some K:events that are toggling in a Event... and setting in a 0 >(>K:... line. Thanks, this work ok, I tried 1 (>K:...but seems to nedd 0 for activation