Sign in to follow this  
spokes2112

XML - Setting Decision Height in 10 foot increments

Jan,Badderjet's reply seems like the best way to get around the Decision Height Variable being set solely to meters. You could then use A:Radio Height, Feet to compare for a warning. For example based on your code, using G:Var1, and having the display turn red upon reaching and under the DH set by G:Var1.Your site looks like a very good place for gauge and panels designers to "converse". Going to sign up right after this reply, Thanks for the work :-)"(A:Circuit general panel on, bool) >DH %((G:Var1))%!3d!%{end} >(G:Var1) 10 - 0 max (>G:Var1)(G:Var1) 10 + 1000 min (>G:Var1)" Roman(KGRB)

20AUG21_Avsim_Sig.png?dl=1  FS RTWR   SHRS F-111   JoinFS   Little Navmap 

>Hey THATS your site??? :-eek :-eek Cool thing!!! I like it! >And... I should get that ATR42... :-) ... but tomorrow. >Do you make EVERYTHING by yourself? Or are you 'just the >panel man'? >>Regards :-wave from EDDF >>http://flightsimmers.net/airport/etti/signature_pro.jpgYes sir, that's my site :-) You are welcome to download the ATR42-500 package. I am doing the panels and some of the gauges, and some FDE. Repainting is not my stuff :-). For the new 737-400 project I plan to code almost all gauges. I have BTW made a small update of the ATR42 Timer/Clock (fixed sim rate) and if you submit a message in the Feedback module, I can email this one to you.Best regardsJan Harry Sorensenwww.jspanels.com

Hi Roman,You wrote:Badderjet's reply seems like the best way to get around the Decision Height Variable being set solely to meters. You could then use A:Radio Height, Feet to compare for a warning. For example based on your code, using G:Var1, and having the display turn red upon reaching and under the DH set by G:Var1.This is just terrific! I will try this code ASAP, and I will let you know what happens here.Best regardsJan Harry Sorensen

>Jan, >>Just tried a few times to get registered into your site with >no success. On the "would be" confirmation page I got _error > that's it. >>http://home.new.rr.com/spokes2112/xmlexplorer.htm >>Roman >(KGRB) Hi Roman,I am very sorry for the inconvenience, and will have a check on the web files again, and will come back to you.Best regardsJan Harry Sorensenwww.jspanels.com

*yawn* Gd'morning Jan, morning Romann and everyone else,I have just registered at jspanels.com, hehe I like the thing with the different site themes!The ATR is great! Especially panel&sounds, well I don't think the outside model is bad, but it doesn't seem to be a gmax model (no doors, no reflective textures...). I like the big primary instruments, they're readable very well. :-hahHave a nice day :-)http://flightsimmers.net/airport/etti/signature_pro.jpg

>*yawn* Gd'morning Jan, morning Romann and everyone else, >>I have just registered at jspanels.com, hehe I like the >thing with the different site themes! >The ATR is great! Especially panel&sounds, well I don't >think the outside model is bad, but it doesn't seem to be a >gmax model (no doors, no reflective textures...). I like the >big primary instruments, they're readable very well. :-hah >>Have a nice day :-) >>http://flightsimmers.net/airport/etti/signature_pro.jpg** Yawn ** Indeed and Good Morning to you all :-)I have just sent you, Etienne the updated ATR Timer/Clock. You are right that the ATR42 is not a GMax model, but there are two doors there, just press the ['] key (left of the ENTER key) on the keyboard.Also thanks to Arne for the tips on how to enter the XML operators correctly on this forum, it really helped me when I used Roman's code for the DH Annunciator :-)Best regardsJan Harry Sorensenwww.jspanels.com

I too am one of a long line of people learning the new xml format gauges and was wondering what that XML explorer was. Is it available or just a preview.David G

David, Well, I never got a word back from the first tester I sent it to. I am assuming it didn't work as now that I am patrnering up with another gentleman on a project his gauges did not work with it either. It is all dependant on programmer style. While it does follw the MS SDK style for programming, in my mind it is not the most effecient way now that I've seen others work. It is not a dead horse, but has now fallen back almost to step 1. Roman(KGRB)

20AUG21_Avsim_Sig.png?dl=1  FS RTWR   SHRS F-111   JoinFS   Little Navmap