Sign in to follow this  
Guest Heather 636

Stabilizer Night Lighting - Help

Guest Heather 636

How does one manipulate/program the night-lighting on the vertical stabilizer.I am working on a repaint of Jan Visser's FS-2000 DC-3. So far everything is coming along fine except that from day one, the lighting on the v-stabilizer has been misaligned.Running it on FS-2002.

Guest Firestriker

Heather,This aircraft was designed for FS2000, using FSDS I believe. The problem is quite common when running in FS2002. The only cure is done in the source file... breaking off the offending polys and then re-joining them... changing the order where they are compiled. So there is nothing YOU as a repainter can do to fix it. Perhaps the original source file author would be kind enough to take a few minutes of their time to fix the problem for you and send you and updated .mdl file.

Guest Heather 636

Thanks Lou.Looks like I'll have to get hold of Bill Rambow and/or Roy Chaffin. Hopefully they are not so absorbed with their new G-Max model that they help me out.Again, thanks for reworking those window textures for me. I was really stuck on those.Cheers!Heather.