Sign in to follow this  
Trans_27 Pilot Chase

Why would Continental do this?

A repositioning flight. Probably because of the curfew. John Wayne has a curfew at night. If the last flight the night before was delayed, it would have had to land somewhere else if it could not make SNA by the curfew. The people are bussed to SNA and then the plane repositions in the morning for its originally scheduled flight out of SNA.

Guest PARADISE

That, or they had another "talkative" toddler onboard. lolJohn M

Guest PARADISE

Destination was KSNA.John M

Guest 733lover

The flight was from Los Angeles. It didn't have a rare easterly landing. The flight was to Santa Ana.

There might be more to that story than just the mother's side. Here's a video of that baby getting kicked off as well from the Good Morning America set.http://www.wsbtv.com/news/13675836/detail.htmlAll I know is that if I acted like that when I was younger, there would be a certain wooden stick brought out by my mother in my near future.

I've been into LAX about 25-30 times over the past 35 years - and only once was the landing not on the 6 or 7 runways.I realize it's unusual, only after many of you folks explained it to me.

Guest CRJ700FO

>The flight was from Los Angeles. It didn't have a rare>easterly landing. The flight was to Santa Ana.guess i should look to the right, thanks. DOH!

KSNA has a curfew in place (2300-0700 I think), so if inbound flights are running very late and will end up arriving after this time they divert to KLAX. This appears to be the case for this flight:[a href=http://flightaware.com/live/flight/COA1459/history]http://flightaware.com/live/flight/COA1459/history[/a]The flight from KIAH was very late, and did not even leave Houston until after midnight. The short flight that you saw was just to get the equipment back to KSNA.Cheers!

I havent even finished watching this video, but IMHO, this is one of those mothers who lets her kid scream as he pleases. If I was to even crawl all over the place the way he is doing, it would of been a long ride home and a sore arrival. I wouldnt sit for a week if would of acted like that.