Sign in to follow this  

Cessna 337 Skymaster????????????

Guest Eagle92395

Does anyone know where to find a Cessna 337 Skymaster... OR does anyone have the experience to build one with GMAX??? I love that airplane but can't find it. I'd like to find one with an all black paint scheme called "The Black #####"... saw it at an airshow.

We have one that has been in development for almost a year.... originaly done in FSDS now being reworked in GmaxBrian

Brian - Nice stuff. Can't wait for it. :)Eagle - There are a few Skymasters available here to pass the time. ;) Just look up "Skymaster" under Microsoft Simulators and you'll come up with some results.

Heh...I completely forgot the one I repainted at flightsim.com. ;)Look forces337gr.zip (my repaint) and ces33702.zip (original plane). It doesn't include a panel, internal views, or sounds, so you'll need to supply them.

Say, the pressurized one there looks like one of those Riley Super Skyrockets. The Super Skyrockets sure do look nice. Wouldn't mind having one for real. The current issue of Pilot Journal Magazine has an article on these modified mixmasters. The only drawback is a miserable full fuel useful load. I am looking forward to when you finish your project.Happy Flying,Larry Brown

Brian, stop, stop, the torment is too much! Remove the pix from your site and my terrible craving might diminish.......;)