Sign in to follow this  
Guest Pascal_FFG

Can anybody help me find a Dc 10 in AOM colors

Iam looking for a AOM DC10 for my fs2002 , id be grateful if any one on here can help me find one, thanks, Marc.

www.avsim.com/ffg/that's were you would get a DC-10 AOM but not in it's regular colorscheck it out....

thanks for telling me where to find this aircraft, i downloaded it , but it doesnt show up in my fs2002, it did only say for fs2000, well thanks for taking the time to tell me of this site.Marc.

Guest PhLem

It should show up, but under unspecified aircraft. there is were FS2000 a/c are put. This is because the cfg file is in a different format. Try it out again and let me know.Greetz,Udo.:-wave

I downloaded it again and it showed up, so iam very pleased , i hope someone will paint one , in just the white, but its great to have this aircraft , thanks again for your kind help in finding this great aircraft, happy flying, Marc

Guest Pascal_FFG

You can also pick the updater file we provided so as to get all the FS2002 eye candies and involvments we made for the DC10 versions.Hope you like our planes, spend much time over thios AOM evrsion ;-)GreetingsPascal LINDERFFG Member