Sign in to follow this  

Default zoom

The default zoom is 1.Now this value isn't nighter real nor usefull in flying/handling an airplane.Depending on the cockpit and various other things my experience tells me the zoom varies from a little less than 0,5 to around 0,7 (though anyone has the right to think it shall always be the same; this data is based on my observations, so you may found other values more adapt to you).Now some professional packages set a different value for the default zoom, examples:the pss744 sets it at something like 0,56 (don't remember exactly)the Falcon 50 Caea sets it at 0,84My question is: how do they do that?I never found any option to alter the default cockpit view zoom.Anyone does know this?

Just add this to the panel.cfg of your aircraft:(Views) <-- use square brackets instead!VIEW_FORWARD_ZOOM=0.65 VIEW_FORWARD_LEFT_ZOOM=0.65VIEW_FORWARD_RIGHT_ZOOM=0.65VIEW_LEFT_ZOOM=0.65VIEW_RIGHT_ZOOM=0.65VIEW_REAR_LEFT_ZOOM=0.65VIEW_REAR_RIGHT_ZOOM=0.65VIEW_REAR_ZOOM=0.65ckfly

I've put the view_forward_zoom line under the eyepoint line, but it does not work.

You have to add this to panel.cfg NOT aircraft.cfg!ckfly

Thank you!I've put 0.56Now it shows .50...Better than nothing ;)