Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fly1

KMA 28 (XML Version!)

KMA 28 Audio Amplifier/Intercom/Marker Beacon ReceiverThis gauge is made possible only because of the kind efforts and mentoring of Karl Peterson, Arne Bartells, Dai Griffiths and Bill Morad. Bill Morad's programming of a C++ gauge was critical to getting this to work, because Microsoft "ommitted" certain key k_events from this version of XML!The file is exclusively available at:http://www.catholic-hymns.com/frbill/FS200...XML_Gauges.html

Downloaded, uncabbed (hehe) and inspected. Wow! Totally mindblowing!Bill Morad, you are my lifesaver. Bill Leaming, you are my timesaver :)Hopefully I'm allowed to make changes as needed to work with my own system? You'll get an oxygen system (need a small fix, but you'll be able to figure out what is going on), automatic (the cheapest version Cessna offered for the type) cabin pressurization system, and an electrical system "gauge" sources in return :) - the newest and most complex additions to my panel lately. Will be available to all when panel is released of course.

>Downloaded, uncabbed (hehe) and inspected. Wow! Totally >mindblowing! >>Bill Morad, you are my lifesaver. Bill Leaming, you are my >timesaver :) >>Hopefully I'm allowed to make changes as needed to work with >my own system?Thank you. By all means make whatever changes you wish. If you decide to model the 'test button' or animate the knob (to make it work like the C++ version does, please let me know, so that I can incorporate it into 'my version.'There comes a point where I've just got to say, enough is enough! Since it is working in a fashion similar to the 'default' version, it seems OK for the nonce.I'm going to be now, but I should have the KMC 225 AP and the KX155A/165A radios (which you have already) place online by tomorrow night.I forgot to zip up the .wav files for the XML-Sounds gauge at first, but remembered in time to update the zip on the server... :)Now, if I could just figure out why FS Panel Studio vomits on my .cab'd gauges, I'd be a happier camper. :(

HiI'm also very interested in the oxygen,electrical and pressurization XML gauges!!!What about bleedair??Waiting...PH-JVH

Hi Fr. Bill, Your shots of the Socata are looking fantabulous !!! I'll wait til she's all done before d'loading though.. ( more exciting playing with a new toy then !!!)As for FS Panel Studio barfing your gauges.. 1. The first bitmap must not be in an just 2. Not sure but I donot think it likes having a single bitmap programming style I.E. only a 640 folder or only a 1024 folder or no folder. Regards,Roman[link:www.packers.com]GREEN BAY PACKERS][/i :-ukliam :-beerchug

20AUG21_Avsim_Sig.png?dl=1  FS RTWR   SHRS F-111   JoinFS   Little Navmap 

We have oxygen (w/ refill), electrical and some sort (basic model, half complete) of pressurization system in our 421B. Bleed not an option :D They're not completed yet, but contact me and I'll send whatever is there for you to exploit if you need it.They're not "standalone" gauges, and you'll probably have to code quite a bit to get something useful out of them.

>Hi Fr. Bill, >> Your shots of the Socata are looking fantabulous !!! I'll >wait til she's all done before d'loading though.. ( more >exciting playing with a new toy then !!!) >>As for FS Panel Studio barfing your gauges.. >>1. The first bitmap must not be in an just > >2. Not sure but I donot think it likes having a single >bitmap programming style I.E. only a 640 folder or only a >1024 folder or no folder. Thanks. I was just looking at a screen shot of the newly textured panel and a photo of the 'real deal,' taken from approximately the same angle. I've been using this photo as a 'viewport background' in GMax, but even so, it was the first time I actually *saw* just how accurate the sim version is! :)As far as FS Panel Studio goes, I've since discovered that you must have either both /1024 and /640 folders in the .cab file, or at least a /1024. It will not work with either the .bmp files in the root or if they're stored in a /640 folder!The author was communicating with me some months ago, and promised a solution for that, and also a problem handling certain other gauges (such as the Garmin C++ .gau files), but I haven't heard from him in several months now... :(

Guest Fly1

Bill,Just wanted to say, VERY NICE PANEL !!!!!!!Keep it goin.Bob C.