Sign in to follow this  
Guest Adrian Wainer

HORRIBLE Story...

Guest christianholmes

This may be one of the most frightening stories I've ever heard. My wife works with Dr. Petit and says he is one of her favorite doctors.An utter, unthinkable tragedy. I know it's of no consequence at this point, but I hope both of those suspects burn to death in their cells.http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/07/24/home.invasion.ap/index.htmlMy wife said she almost wished he had died from his injuries, rather than wake up to find out what had happened.

It's very sad, there are some real sick people in this world. They're all in the same category for me; terrorists, child abusers, rapists, and murderers.Jeff

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD

Guest PARADISE

What makes it even more sad is that these guys were out on parole although both are repeat offenders. One had 20 burglary charges against him. Our justice system is a joke....it protects the criminals at the expense of the victims. John M

My heart goes out to these folks. To kill a whole family in such a groesum way defys all logic and all for a few bucks. What makes it even worse is these phycos were out on parole. Is there a death penalty in that state? I certainly hope so.Dave FisherCYYZP4 Prescott 3.2e 478p 800mhz 1mg CPUP4P800SE Asus Motherboard2.5 gig PC3200 DDR RAM 400MHZGeForce 7600GT/512 OC'dMaxtor 80 Gig ATA 133 HD x2WDC WD800 80 Gig HDAntec 500watt true powerSharp 19 inch LCD MonitorLogitech Extreme 3D pro Joystickhttp://fs2crew.com/linepilot.jpg

Guest christianholmes

Well as small as the world is, it turns out I know the prosecutor. They are probably going for the death penalty. Not that it will bring that amazing family back together or erase what has happened, but at least we will know that our justice system is working as it should.Ideally, I wish they would just burn those #### at the stake in the town green. Raping an 11 year old? Let me have those guys for a few hours. I swear I'll give them back... in ziploc bags...

Guest Pilot533

Death penalty, nah, thats too lenient. If it was up to me they would spend the rest of their lives in solitary confinement.

just put them in general population in prison and make sure there follow prisoners know they raped an 11 year old. They will get theirs. keith

Guest 247

Should be killed as painfully as possible if you ask me and as slowly as possible...put them both between to 777's tie the legs to one 777 and there heads to the other 777 and let them taxi off in different ways...or something even worse I cant understand people like that i really cant

Guest Adrian Wainer

I am much more in favour of locking people up in prison for life for serious crimes than execution, for the reason it might be that an innocent person was executed for a crime they had absolutely nothing to do with. Furthermore I think too many people get their ideas about police and detectives from television, unfortunately there is at least as many uniformed police and detectives who are otherwise competent but lazy and other police officers who are just incompetent [ as there is in other professions ie a lot ] and that is not bringing those in the police in to the equation who are corrupt and in the pockets of organized crime. Furthermore there seems to be two standards in the USA if you are suspected of being involved in crime or would be inocent but could usefully help the authorities over a crime incident ie one standard if you are black or white "trailer thrash" and another if you are a wealthy individual of Saudi Nationality.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bin_Laden_familyBest and Warm RegardsAdrian Wainer